Friday, April 15, 2011

Captain Jack Sparrow

Rains. Mud. Splashing dirt. Killer stingy mosquitoes. Tea. Delayed trains. Water blockage. Amongst all of this, something truly beautiful knocked twice on my fragile door.

“Who’d take you seriously”, being the initial question that popped in my head, I still managed to smile. Antique talks, mischievous grins and lots of money splurging dint manage to impress me. What did catch my minuscule attention was the unbelievably robust self-confidence.

I paid no heed. Captain Jack Sparrow.

Post 2 weeks of being myself, the forces of nature dint seem quite elated with me adhereing to the “Always Yes” attitude. Captain Jack Sparrow found the right moment, wherein I shed my defences to the floor. It dint seem quite a pirates job but captain insisted. I trailed.

Work with me, was the anthem. Do I look the anthem sorts? Nope. Adamant that the male homo-sapiens can get, captain got his way. I gave up. Victory in the pirate’s land.

Morning’s now came with a mission, and of course – a smile.

I knew I was being fooled into anoder macho conspiracy. I dint mind it. Don’t ask me why, just read further. Scrolling through the scraps of the ex’s deceitful love triangle, I found my self equally vulnerable to the other deceit cob web. I think I wanted it. I was used to the agony that was a bonus with the starry eyed world of affection and intimacy.

Alcohol, smoke in pipes, cigarettes, the glances, the touch – all in all a recipe for a disastrous bond. I dreamed of being in the arms of captain jack sparrow, but guilt sweeped right in, like bolts of flames in a chimney. I could not cheat on my mount of infidelity. My world crossed over, my jilted thoughts on a rampage. Jack made me feel wanted and to be pretty honest, it had been long since anyone had made me feel that way. Although intentions coudl not be judged, i enjoyed every bit of the sadist pleasure of being wooed by Jack sparrow, who probably was a mirror image of something i dettested. I was surrendering, not knowing it was beautiful in the inside. He was beautiful in the inside. :) he made me beautiful in the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment